Ads

Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin 1.0.0.8

Posted By: sajid ahmad - 22:42
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin 1.0.0.8
Descriptions

Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin allows you to use Windows Media Player inside of Firefox. This is the official plugin, which allows you to view multimedia files in Firefox using Windows Media format, such as .wmv files. It is backwards compatible with the old 6.4 Windows Media Player.




Screenshot


PandaCrack.blogspot.com


PandaCrack.blogspot.com


About sajid ahmad

Hi, I am Sajid Ahmad. A blogger since 2015 and I am B.S.C Student. Also I am running youtube channel, I have much experience in Micro-controller Programming and PC hardware In this blog I am uploading Only Crack software for easy Download and I hope this blog will be helpful for you.

© 2015 - Designed by: Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes